Saturday, November 24, 2012

DaBlu PaDoh! (A Big Thank You)


Thank you to all have been in prayer. I seriously cannot thank you enough. Believe me when I say that constant prayer cover is both desired and needed. Life out here is a constant stream of crazy and unexpected. It seems like every time we are about to have a routine figured out, something happens and plans are changed. PRAISE THE LORD that He is faithful and NEVER CHANGES. Through all the stresses and surprises, there is always comfort in our God who is constant.
For the past month, a lot has gotten done. My house is finished and the bathroom is well on its way. I absolutely love my house. It is small, beautiful and perfect. I even have a deck with a view of the river. My neighbor and self-proclaimed father has built it for me. He and his family are so wonderful and hilarious. Just the other day, he was saying that if any boys that liked me came by, he would fight them. This is a highly respected Karen man! So don't worry, mom and dad, I'm in good hands. My house is about a football field away from Shekinah and about 30 feet from the river. Just the perfect distance that I am close, but can escape when possible. It is such a blessing! Thank you thank you thank you to all who helped supply the funds for this. The total for the house and bathroom is about 25,000 Thai baht which equals a little over 800 USD.





1 comment:

  1. Sorry this format is so weird! Still trying to figure this iPad thing out! :P

    ReplyDelete