Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Want To Shout It Out!

Good. Faithful. Perfect. Pure. Holy. Sovereign. Just. Loving. Merciful. Patient. Creative.
And every other word that describes the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ.

God is so GOOD. He is SO GOOD! I have been constantly and overwhelmingly drowned in His goodness.
My mind just cannot grasp the fact that the Creator God-- the one who established galaxies and universes, and mountains and oceans-- cares about me...
It is a completely staggering thought. This little rebelious, selfish, prideful girl, not only is saved from an eternity of seperation from God, like I deserve, but I get direct access to His Spirit? I get to stand in His presence? I get to make requests of God?
How amazing... how humbling... how ridiculously awesome that God did not only make me, He made me in His own image, He loves me, He pursues me, He blesses me, He listens to me. He accepts my meager and pathetic attempts to thank Him.
My Jesus.
My God.
You are too good to me.

I cannot wait for the day I enter the throne room of heaven. How unworthy am I to see my Savior face to face. He owes me nothing, but gave me everything.
Whatever is left of my life, Jesus, please, take it. I am yours. Take all of me. This world is not my home. You are my home, Jesus. You have my heart.

You are so GOOD, God!
You are SO GOOD!

Worthy is the Lamb who was slain! Worthy is the Lamb to be praised! (Rev. 5)

Forever and Ever! Let us shout His Name and scream of His goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment