Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm ready to rumble!

To every thing there is a season: A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. A time to RETURN?

After much debate and delay, I have finally decided to pursue the opportunity to return to Thailand in March for a few months. There is the same need as last year for the summer months (March-April) to help out with supervising and aiding the kids-- as well as loving on them! I'm ready to see "my babies" as I commonly refer to them. It was so crazy to think that a year will have gone by; I feared they had forgotten me. Two nights ago, God blessed me with a call from Luke, one of the teachers at the Children's Home. He told me he still shows my picture to his friends and tells them about our time at KT. When I asked him to pray that I can return in March, he was ecstatic! I know the way the Karen pray and the excitement to join them grows by the day. 

Please pray for me!! I feel at peace with the decision to return, but my heart is nervous that I will not get the funds/skills needed in time. 
Please pray for the Karen and other Burmese tribes being persecuted by the government. Pray for an increase in their boldness and trust in Jesus in the face of persecution. Revival!! 
Please pray for those considering joining me as I return. Many have expressed an interest and it has been my heart's prayer that I could have someone to encourage me, aid me, speak English to me, etc. 
Please pray that God gets glorified through all our actions as we continue on this journey for Him! 


My friend Luke is the one in the middle in the blue and white shirt.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these." Mark 12:30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment