Sunday, March 6, 2011

Almost there!

     Less than three days until I fly out Missoula... wow wow wow. These past few weeks have been a whirlwind. I am so happy to announce that I have reached my financial goal. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone for your prayers and support. I am so humbled to be blessed by so many. These past few weeks I have just felt to humbled and in awe of God and His love for me. Why He choose to pour an abundance of love upon a weak and foolish girl like me is beyond my comprehension. I cannot wait to be able to bless these children with the same love I have received from all of you. Praise the Lord for uniting us in one common goal-- Love. No matter where we are or what we have, this is a gift we can always give. Being able to help others understand and experience the love of an all-powerful, all-knowing, Creator God... what better way to live life?!
    As the day that I leave swiftly approaches, I ask for your prayers as I am beginning to get quite nervous. However, every time I begin to give in to my desire to freak out, God reminds me that He is in control and I need not be afraid. Everything involved in preparing for this trip has gone perfectly. When it looked like there could be a potential road-block, it has been immediately resolved. I have no doubt in my mind that God wants me to go on this trip. I already feel like I have grown so much and I haven't even gone there yet. I am ready for my life to be changed, my heart softened, and eyes opened.

"Take my life and let it be all for you and for your glory."

Prayer requests:
-Safe travel and a smooth entrance into Vietnam for the team
-A focused, calm, and brave heart for me

Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; His steadfast love endures forever! Psalm 118:1

1 comment:

  1. You will be in my prayers. Safe travels and come back in one piece.

    ReplyDelete