Monday, February 21, 2011

The plan

Ok, so here's the plan. On March 9 I will fly out of Missoula to Bangkok. From there I will journey with a team to Vietnam for a few days. Then I will spend a few days in Bangkok with a friend from high school before catching a plane for Chiang Mai. The time spent in Vietnam is adding extra expenses so I will need close to $1000 more dollars for flights, food, and hotel. I have almost all Thailand expenses paid for (Thank you SO much to all that have blessed me financially. I feel so humbled to be loved by so many.), so I ask for your prayers that I can get the money I need before I go.

16 days until I leave! The reality is setting in as I am moving out of my apartment next weekend and only have 2 weeks of work left. Pray that I am able to get things done as I am torn between spending time with friends and loved ones, work, packing, and battling sickness.

God Bless You All
-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment