Monday, February 7, 2011

Spread the Word

It is appalling to know that what is going on in Burma is being kept a secret. Will you help me spread the word? There is power in numbers and it is our duty as human beings to fight for our fellow man. There are 500,000 Karen refugees on the Thailand border alone. There are even more still hiding in Burma. The number that have already been killed is monstrous. Can we sit back and let this happen? I believe we are held responsible for the knowledge we've been given. I am honored that God has chosen me to be a part of this mission, and now I'm asking you to join with me. 

If you have not already watched the documentary on the Vision Beyond Borders website, I strongly encourage you to-- and to pass it on! 

It is time to let our government and theirs know that what is going on is not ok. I've always wondered what I would do if I was alive during World War II when millions of Jews were being persecuted. Well, now I have the chance to find out, and I'm not going to sit back and do nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment