Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Soaring, Flying

     The date is set. I fly out of Missoula on March 9th.  On the flight over I will be with a group of people from VBB until we reach Bangkok (Praise the Lord). Once there, they will fly on to throughout Southeast Asia while I will take my own flight to Northern Thailand so I can immediately go to help in the camps.
     I am tentatively scheduled to return on April 20th... though since my birthday is April 23rd, I asked if i could stay a few days longer. To be honest, talking of returning breaks my heart already. Even now, I feel an emotional connection and love for these children. I ask for prayer that while I am there, I will not hold back or withdraw myself in an attempt to hurt less when I leave. These children have lost everything and they deserve all the love that I can give them. With my Savior as my inspiration, I want to hold nothing back. This is His trip. May His will be done.

Prayer Requests: As this is my first time flying and the time change is great, pray the jet lag passes quickly and also that while flying there, I pay attention to what I need to do at the airports as I will be flying back alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment